ISO Vacant home April 18th - May 17th

Hey beautiful people from Rossland.

Anyone vacating their homes and in search of a house sitter, between April 18th - May 17th??...

So here's my deal, I'm from the UK but moved to Rossland to be with my boyfriend, Mike Hopkins, he's a Rossland local and in April we're expecting our first little bundle of joy. 

Seeing as I'm from the UK, all my family are across the ocean. It's pretty heart breaking having them so far away at the best of times, let alone for such an important part of my life. Luckily my parents are taking a month off work for the first time EVER, and are coming from England to be with myself and Mike for the birth of our little Button (belly name).

Mike and I live at the top of town in the Leroy appartments, but don't have enough space for a new born, and my parents too. Is there anyone, who's vacating their home at any point between the dates of April 18th - May 17th? It would be great to find somewhere for my parents to stay for the entire month, but they're more than happy to move around if that isn't possible. Ideally we're looking for somewhere for free, with them taking a month off work and the expense of their flights, it doesn't leave them with much budget. They're more than happy to look after any pets and keep your home running as normal :) 

Thank you so much, fingers crossed we can find them somewhere. 

Big hugs from Traharn, Mike and little Button 

Attached picture is of myself and Mike, with my parents Corinne and Graham :) xx 

Photos: 

Hi we have a house available at that time that may work well for you. contact Kelly at 250-512-7171 and we can let you know about the space.

have sent you an email - Andi