Dog attack at Red.

Again! your aggressive,non social Dog is wandering or off leash and out of your sight as you ride your bikes as in the case when it attacked my Pup at the Frog Pond. Snuck up on her Saturday around 5 pm at Red Village.Luckily I was near by and able to intervene.Your dog was also up here several times  last Winter trying it’s best to sneak up on our 10 week old Pup,even chased her right onto our deck! Please! Before your dog attacks again or gets hit by a car or leash it Up already.

Also want to apologize to the gentleman and his grandkids who came across the first attack as it was happening. Im not making excuses but a big part of my energy including my foul language was due to Fact that I suffer from PTSD. Sitting with my dog one second and the next she’s grabbed by neck and fringed into the Pond? That alone will rattle anyone add PTSD to the mix andnit only intensifies Wish I had chance to come back that day and say sorry. Again if bylaws regarding dogs were followed? This never happens... Owners still don’t give AF obviously.

Hello Robinson Robinson. I am the owner this dog. I am deeply sorry for what has happened. There is no excuse. Please contact me at 250-512-1369 if there is anything more you would like to say. Sue

Thank you Sue I was just about to take this post down realizing that some dogs are rescue dogs or dogs from acreages or just plain and simply dogs that like to Wander. I have to admit that when my dog was shaken and tossed she had Zero puncture wounds afterwords which Says that it was more of a rough confrontation than a intent to injury. Probably recognized my dog was a pup but still had 2 show who’s the Boss!  It’s all good ,no one got hurt and if anything it’s just one of those moments that happen to me once in a blue moon and I am reminded how my PTSD can rattle me .I can’t apologize for having PTSD which occasionally leads to me getting emotionally worked up as a defence mechanism but I can stop and take a breath or three the next time my PTSD is triggered and realize that everything’s gonna be alright. Thank You for reaching out in such a positive manner and Renewing my faith in Mankind.