Redtop Barbershop - COVID-19 Closure Announcement

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL OF OUR VALUED CLIENTS:

Unfortunately, due to the continued spread of COVID-19 and the nature of the business undertaken at the Barbershop, where I cannot feasibly maintain social distancing (despite any extra extensive cleaning measures and forced hand washing for clients I've already been undertaking for over a week), I feel the responsible thing to do is to close the shop as of the end of this week until further notice.

Appointments already made for this week will be honoured/maintained. That said, if you are ill, have traveled, or are in a higher risk group, I encourage you to cancel your appointment voluntarily asap. Regardless, some questions will be asked of you upon arrival this week for clarification of the above.

Any appointments made for the weeks following this week will be cancelled and those clients will receive notice via email or phone as applicable.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you, but it is up to us to each do our part.

Hopefully there will be some financial support for the many individuals and businesses that will incur hardship during the weeks/months ahead.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email or call.

Take care everyone and keep smiling! (but maybe stop hugging)

Photos: 

Good call. Lets go Rossland keep it going!!!

Thanks for being responsible and putting the community's needs first

bump

better yet, Elbow bump!

No elbow bumps please!

That’s the worst place... isn’t that where you are supposed to sneeze and cough in?

Foot bump ! ;)

Why bump at all?
Supposed to keep out of range of droplets etc... and laughing at funny foot bumps is dangerous.

Silliest greeting I've seen was Jay Inslee (Wa Governor) bumping elbows with a guy selling him fish.
When would you ever shake hands with a fish fella?

Good luck to all small businesses.