Weed shop

anyone know the results of the vote from last nights council meeting in regards to the new weed store on Columbia ave.  

The motion to not approve failed. The motion to approve failed. Back to the drawing board. I wouldn't get too excited as the proposed opening is two years away. It appears the reason the approval failed was a number of letters to council. Seems Rossland has an interesting concept of free enterprise. Get 24 of your friends to write letters and you can shut other businesses out. It's retail, it meets the guidelines, the rest should be left to the market-place.

Another interesting point from this council meeting. Your cost for garbage pick up will double with the new contract to Alpine passed by council.

Welcome to Rossland, where it's only a good idea/business if everyone agrees!! (jeez, gimmee a break)

I remember a friend getting a cease and desist letter from the city years ago because of a rumour he was going to open a dispensary. I assume the same people are writing letters in opposition to any competition for their buddy's shop. Lame