Post Office Capacity

This is a genuine question - not looking to start a fight.

Does anyone know when the capacity restrictions at the post office will be removed? It seems that restaurants, bars, grocery stores, retail shops, etc. are all operating at full capacity but still only 3 people are allowed to check their mail? Does anyone know if they will be back to normal once a certain % of people are vaccinated? Or is it some wierd rule from worksafeBC? Honestly don't mind waiting in line or going when its less busy but I can't understand why its still limited to only 3 people...

Thanks.

I don't even go to the post office but this is ridiculous.  It must be their own made up rule because nobody else does this.  I wouldn't wait in line if I was just checking my box.  

I don't even go to the post office but this is ridiculous.  It must be their own made up rule because nobody else does this.  I wouldn't wait in line if I was just checking my box.  

There are no longer capacity restrictions, in Phase 3.

Its total BS. It creates total disruption in your day because you have to allocate 30 minutes or more to check your mail. 

Enough already!

It might be worth calling Canada Post directly to ask why they have imposed these restrictions on capacity. I too have been curious.

Fortunately, they have extended their hours for the holiday season, and are open 9am-7pm M-F and 9am-1pm Saturday. Every time I have been in there, I have seen 3 staff on. Two out front doing customer service and package retrieval, and one in the back distributing mail. This is a marked improvement from last year's holiday season!

I know not everyone lives walking distance from the post office, but I have been checking my box between 6 and 7am, or later in the evening, so that I only wait in line when I have something to pick up. Saves a ton of time!

Hope you find the answers you seek.