CBC podcast about new Omicron varient

Check out this segment from CBC's The Early Edition:

https://www.cbc.ca/listen/live-radio/1-91-the-early-edition/clip/1589130...

- Shared from the CBC Listen App for Android

Exactly. Who cares. 

Funny, when some one posts an article from a reputable source the Anti vaxxers aren't interested but we have to listen to them rant

Good job Teenie

Very thoughtful and informative podcast. Thanks for posting Teenie.

Hahahah CBC reputable... ahhh thanks for the laugh

Of course not as reputable as Twiiter or Facebook and the super qualified Scientists lol

I think this discussion shows exactly what's wrong with social media....if it's written down, it must be true. Not an opinion, but the truth. Doesn't matter who wrote it, under what conditions, based on what kind of research. Critical thinking please.

Over 17,0000 doctorsand counting will disagree.. aren't you tired of a one way narrative....no depate allowed and don't even get me started on all the cenorship going on. Yes to Critical thinking!!!

Go ahead and get your 3,4,5,6 jabs that the 'professionals' recommend. They're really working. (insert eye roll here) Go ahead and absorb everything the 'professionals' and media say. Go ahead and wear your mask while you're driving alone in your car. I really don't care. Just don't enforce it on me. 

And let's use our real names here. "PureBlood"....not sure how that name came about, but I feel uneasy when seeing it.

you forgot 7&8 thats whats on the seperation passports.

Wow Brad, 17,000 doctors? There are 9.2 million doctors worldwide. You are basically saying that 0.18% of doctors disagree. Staggering numbers, I am totally convinced now /sarcasm. 

Thanks Teenie. Interesting interview. 

Thanks for the article. Always good to inform oneself to help make intelligent and informed descisions about individual health AND to personify oneself the same way.

For all those arguing this issue.. I don't care to engage because I personally can't rashionally see your side of it as you can't see mine. For those who listened to a profeessional doing the research on a subject I have no skills or qualificaions to assume. Good on you for having an open mind to learn. If we can be asked to be open minded to learn how mandates are impacting livelihoods, mental health, the economy etc. we can all agree this is very difficult for everyone to deal with for all kinds of reasons. I agree the mandates are inconsistent and wishy washy but imagine doing their job and having to stay on top of the ever changing science. This article suggests we HAVE to open up but need to be cognisant of what has been working ie minimum; masks, hand washing and physical distancing. This can't possibly impact your life that much.. then we can begin to feel safe navagting this and a sense of moving in the right direction. 

Call me a sheep... baa'aah 

Teenie otherwise known as Tennille ;)

Great job Tennille.  im so happy you wear a mask.  i know you will be getting your 4th jab as soon as the government recommends you take it.  Keep up the good work of posting on bhubble.  You are making a difference.

Thanks for posting the article, Teenie. Very informative.

I got COVID this week, it's been unpleasant, but ulitmately very mild and luckily I've not had to go anywhere near a hospital. Vaccines work.

Tim Honeyman, so meanwhile you were spreading the dose around town?? I guess the common flu and even maybe the common cold don't exist anymore since you said it was Covid. I'm glad the vax is working for you. 

Thanks Tennille - I will have a listen to this later. And thank you for your rational comments as well. 

Bikeskiswim - this "cold variant" is still hospitalizing many people (even though the majority have minor  symptoms) so I actually care.

DW - I will continue to get more jabs if the updated science recommends that. They do work to reduce severe illness. And why do you assume Tim was spreading the virus around town? I, too, had covid over Christmas (mild) and was accused of the same thing. However in reality I isolated for 9 days (2 days longer that the recommended 7 at that time) despite having my adult children in town visiting for the holidays. That was devastating for me but I still did it. 

There is no doubt that covid and the mandates have had terrible repercussions. I don't know anybody that likes it. There is no doubt (in my mind at least) that media and the government have made mistakes in messaging and have confused the issues even more. But as Tennille pointed out, it's been an immense task staying on top of the ever changing information on understanding this virus and managing it. Virtually every country is struggling with similar issues. So I'm not sure how people can label our government as tyrannical. 

Just my 2 cents - baa'aah :)

Kmacg has up close experience with this pandemic and I would like to thank them and all their fellow health care providers for putting their healh and safety on the line navigaing this from the beginning when we had far less information on best decisions for patient care. I'm grateful I don't work in health care but have had great discussions in my hairdressers chair over the past 30 years. Never have I had so many people so emotionally and mentally exhausetd and desparate to have their freedoms reinstated but they also understand what we, as a collective must do for everybodys freedom. I feel sad for those who need medical care but a non vaxed hospital patient is in their way.

How do you feel towards the vaccine injured Tennille?

kmacg, for me, nothing makes sense, this is why I'm skeptical, people fully vaxed getting sick, I personally know of 5 people, 2 died and 3 now have heart conditions, all within the past 2 months, all fine and seemingly healthy before the jabs, all skeptical like I am, but were forced in order to get a paycheck, now the remaining 3 are so angry and regretful. And this is just me and who I know, many many stories similar to mine that conveniently get swept under the rug, never talked about on MSM. Jab after jab, they still get sick. I remember hearing this a few weeks ago and it summed it up, "if I got 3 vaccinations for chicken pox, and still got chicken pox, I'd be concerned".

oops, I apologize, I meant 3 months. And I totally understand if my comments get yanked, the majority only want to hear 1 side. 

D.W. some quick questions based on what you just wrote:

- Do you think the fully vaxed are getting sick because of the vaccination, or because of Covid?

- Do you think not getting vaxed improves your odds of not getting Covid?

- If you could only choose one; would you choose Covid, or would you choose a vaccination?

quick questions are quirky 

did you actually read what you posted prior to posting.

'

Thanks to staylor for your pointed questions, that style of thinking those incite are exactly what people need to be taking pause to answer.

Enough of the airy fairy, me first, navel gazing.

SACC that was a nice alliteration. 

When I said quick questions, I didn't mean to time limit you or anyone. Please take as long as you like to answer those same three questions for yourself, or anyone else reading this for that matter. Do it as quickly or as slowly as you like.

Alliteration is key

100% anti-covid/pro-vaccine.

one latent query?

have you yourself answered the three questions no one asked you to prose?

Staylor

please go and get your booster.  Ive been reading the moderna is more potent.  please go and get that one as soon as you are eligible.  three months since your last one would offer best protection.  then we will all be much, much safer.

Does anybody want to tak about the dog poo problem in Rossland?  I miss dog poo debates.

For clarity, I stated my position on vaccinations on the recently locked and burned thread (Freedom Convoy). I posted on that thread because I'd had enough of listening to people yell about Freedom Convoys and being actual Freedom Fighters, when in fact they know truly little about what freedom means. The reason I posted my initial question in this thread is because D.W. created a paragraph lined with disinformation and inferences. The 'quick questions' I asked help provide near-instant perspective on a person's information sources.

It's easy to yell about being a Freedom Fighter while banging away on a keyboard with no skin in the game. On the other hand, my understanding of what fighting for freedom means comes from serving my country in the Canadian Armed Forces, at an operationally aggressive level, ya know... actually fighting for freedom. My old unit motto is - Facta Non Verba. Which is Latin for Deeds not Words. If you know anything about the Canadian military, you will understand how committed I was to freedom.

In that locked and burned Freedom Convoy thread I had listed my personal details so nobody could accuse me of hiding behind a keyboard. I'm not a Russian or Chinese bot fomenting divisiveness. I'm not a paid shill. I'm just a local guy tired of keyboard warriors yelling about freedom.

I think it's important for every Canadian to be free to make their own choices. That's one of the reasons I served my country. You don't want to get the vaccination, cool, carry on. You don't like the government, cool, carry on. You don't like bananas with your peanut butter, cool, carry on. You want to meet at the Alpine Grind and explain to me why you think the vaccination is a federal plan to try and increase your odds of dying, cool, let's meet. Can't go into the Alpine Grind because you aren't vaccinated, cool, stop me on the sidewalk (politely) and we can have a chat. You would like to chat but don't know what I look like, cool, you can find my ugly mug on the Interwebz.

Name: Shaun Taylor

Vaccination position: I support getting it and am triple vaccinated.

staylor, wasn't gonna bite, but calling it disinformation is a bit odd. Why is it disinformation? Because I never publicly named the people I made reference to?? Would you like their drivers licence number too? Maybe their place of employment, or perhaps a family photo?? Or maybe you feel that way because this is a topic that MSM doesn't talk about... the other side of the coin. Either way, I don't care, you do you, I'll do me. And have an awesome day11

And those were supposed to be exclamation marks, not the number 11. :)

How about a thanks for serving our country Shaun Taylor.  

S. Taylor

You said this to DW…

“The reason I posted my initial question in this thread is because D.W. created a paragraph lined with disinformation and inferences.”

Can you explain how you come to the conclusion that DWs personal experiences and observations is disinformation and inferences? How do you know what he has experienced or not?

That’s just basically calling someone a liar (in so many words) without any proof. So presumptuous.

You asked, you get. See the D.W. quote below, which caused me to post my three questions.

Disinformation: stories being swept under the rug, not talked about in the mainstream media.

Inferences: healthy before the vaccination, negative outcome after vaccinations, because of the vaccination.

"for me, nothing makes sense, this is why I'm skeptical, people fully vaxed getting sick, I personally know of 5 people, 2 died and 3 now have heart conditions, all within the past 2 months, all fine and seemingly healthy before the jabs, all skeptical like I am, but were forced in order to get a paycheck, now the remaining 3 are so angry and regretful. And this is just me and who I know, many many stories similar to mine that conveniently get swept under the rug, never talked about on MSM. Jab after jab, they still get sick. I remember hearing this a few weeks ago and it summed it up, "if I got 3 vaccinations for chicken pox, and still got chicken pox, I'd be concerned".

Thanks stevefrench.

As for the CBC. So disappointed to see that the convoy thread was censored over some unsubstantiated rumour by the bought and paid for liberal propaganda machine. The CBC is now well known (amongst many who care to know the truth) to have lost any credibility it once had while it spews out disinformation, misinformation, bias and lies to those who are gullible enough to believe it. Mr Blackface himself admitted on camera that the CBC says “what we tell them to say….we pay them enough!” He called Canadians who question science “misogynists and racists….who are taking up space” which is close to what a certain person in WW2 said about certain people. But I digress….if any violence happens it would not be surprising if it’s initiated by paid instigators or even Antifa, then CBC and Mr. Blackface will conveniently blame it on the truckers and law abiding protesters while claiming “See? We told you so!” Even this morning I saw a CBC report that Russia might be involved, lol! Where have we heard that one before? 

Meanwhile the “fringe minority” (lol) is turning into a worldwide tsunami that’s impossible to ignore, unless of course CBC tells you it’s all a fantasy. So thankful that there are plenty of independent citizen journalists, reporters and media out there that can give us a more complete picture of what’s really happening.

S Taylor

There are countless reports confirming that what DW has observed are true. Unless of course you only listen to "approved" news sources and talking heads.

I'll begin by saying that I am in general an ardent supporter of getting vaccinated.
However, and unfortunately, DW's observations:

"kmacg, for me, nothing makes sense, this is why I'm skeptical, people fully vaxed getting sick, I personally know of 5 people, 2 died and 3 now have heart conditions, all within the past 2 months, all fine and seemingly healthy before the jabs, all skeptical like I am, but were forced in order to get a paycheck, now the remaining 3 are so angry and regretful. And this is just me and who I know, many many stories similar to mine that conveniently get swept under the rug, never talked about on MSM. Jab after jab, they still get sick. I remember hearing this a few weeks ago and it summed it up, "if I got 3 vaccinations for chicken pox, and still got chicken pox, I'd be concerned".

have grounding, and those events are not being reported.

The vaccine rollout has been heavy handed.
There are definitely high risk people for whom the vaccine is not a good idea.
There needs to be some kind of screening so that these people are not forced to get the current vaccine.

I still support the vaccine for the following reasons.
I got the vaccine because it is the socially responsible thing to do; to protect OTHERS, our health care system, and health care workers.
Acknowledging that we are all going to get covid at some time, one way to protect our society and health care system is to spread the infection rate out over as long a time as possible.
The vaccine does that, and will do so even with exceptions for high risk people.

Christy, I will only respond to your direct post to me (seen quoted directly below), rather than the hot mess you posted a few minutes ago. 

To the crux of the matter... where we all get our information from, and what we think is real or not. I'm not sure where you get your reports from. Or how much of the world you've seen. But I think we are probably seeing the world through two very different lenses. I can tell you where I get my information from... I've been fortunate enough in the past to have a security clearance and job that let me see a more reality-based world. In my world, the country we live in is being run by a pile of hard-working Canadians, at all levels, to include the entire government on all sides. Sure, a lot of politicians do a lot of dumb things, that's what people do. We all do. But don't think for a moment that our country, Canada, is intentionally trying to put its boot on your neck and hold you down.

"S Taylor

There are countless reports confirming that what DW has observed are true. Unless of course you only listen to "approved" news sources and talking heads."

Staylor

If you are only at 3 shots please go and get your fourth.  It will add protection from the omnideltacron ba2.  I feel so safe that you are complying to keep everyone safe.  You are an inspiration.  Thank you very, very much.

james s, all I can say is this... If scientists around the entire globe overwhelmingly (large majority) state that a fourth shot is advantageous to me and everyone else around me, I'll get a fourth. And a fifth.

If necessary, and when available.

The science has already said a fourth works.  Please go get yours so I and everyone around you can be safe

james s, understood. I got my third vaccination three weeks ago, as soon as it was available, as based on my age category. I will get a fourth, if it is recommended, when it becomes available for my age category. I have been doing, and continue to do my part.

I'm looking on the CDC website now and the recommendation is for kids 5 years and older get the Pfizer shot.  Please jab your children to keep everyone safe.  Imagine how much worse it could be for you own children to get covid without the jab.

Thank you feathers and fur.  What a great article! I dare anyone to read it all the way through, and challenge yourself to look at your own bias.  These scientists quoted in this article have strong reasonable voices and are experts in their fields. I have listened to hours of their podcasts on Spotify.  Gasp. No, not on Joe Rogan.  The enemy is a highly infectious respiratory virus, not people.

Tolerance, kindness, acceptance and patience

Imagine sharing a Globe and Mail opinion piece written by a psychiatrist (they dispense pills for mental illness, they don't have any more expertise on epidemiology than you or I), and thinking you've made any sort of good faith contribution to the discussion at all. Tolerance, kindness, acceptance, and patience, sure, but let's not feed the confirmation bias frenzy that the antivaxxers in this thread adore.

Escapetosnow, if you get your information from Globe and Mail opinion pieces and Spotify podcasts, you're no better a consumer of information than the average Joe Rogan listener. Can y'all stop patting yourselves on the back with this "tolerance" crap. Your only tolerance is for bad information and confirmation bias --- this entire thread is an excersize in the Dunning Kruger effect. 

I find it all a bit baffling how some people without any medical training nor formal education about research methods can claim to know more about Covid, immunology, vaccines, etc. than the majority of medical experts.  Medical researchers don't pretend to know more about engineering than an engineer, more about plumbing than a plumber, etc.  

We have so much data on this vaccine than for most drugs, that may undergo a less rigorous approval process.  A novel virus provided the rare opportunity to research with a non-treatment control group.  And real world data is backing it up.  That is incredible.  Nothing in life comes without risk.  And there is this thing called incidental findings that create cognitive biases that lead people to believe a cause/effect (ie got heart problem after vaccine= vaccine side effect).  But when you can compare the risk of treatment (vaccine) vs no treatment (get Covid), all of the data so clearly tells us the risk of Covid is exponentially higher, and Covid side effects far worse than the vaccine.  

i find it baffling that the fda wants 55 years to release all the trial data from pfizer.  also sunnydayz do you have any idea what side effects may reveal themselves in the next decade from the mrna jab?  i can totally understand why peopple would rather trust their immune system opposed to taking many, many jabs.

james s,

Have you any idea how much trial data there is? How long do you think it should take? As it continues to pour in every single day, there isn't a big Google button that anyone can click to 'get an answer by the end of the day'. I'm not trying to be snarky, but in a world raised in an 'instant gratification' mindset maybe you have different expectations of how quickly this should all get remedied.

A lot of amazing resources to include supercomputers, massive private and public institutions, governments, universities, scientists and citizens are working to improve our lives daily in regards to creating solutions. This isn't a simple crossword puzzle solved over a coffee. It's a massive global undertaking trying to solve an extremely complex situation, that is increasingly fluid, and consuming immense resources while working on our behalf. 

I see you mentioned about the side effects over the next decade, and also why people might trust their immune system as opposed to getting several jabs. Are you pro-vaccination, or anti-vaccination? I suppose it doesn't matter, but getting clarity on a person's position is always a pretty good place to start.

Yes, true no one knows with 100% certainty the long term vaccine effects yet, positive or negative.  There is so much unknown risk in life, so for this decision I stuck with what we do know so far to guide it.  This is a case where we know clearly know that choosing not to be vaccinated can come with known grave consequences.

And we do now have an idea of long term side effects from Covid infection. We already know any viral infection, acquired naturally, can come with long term consequences.  It was recently discovered that previous Mono virus infection is a trigger for MS in susceptible individuals.  Anyone who has suffered with Post-Polio syndrome or Shingles  will know that these viruses (Polio and Chicken Pox) can have life altering lingering effects.  I would rather take a tiny risk of long term unknown vaccine effect, than the risk of known Covid effects, permanent lung or brain damage, etc. Based on the data to date, my guess is that the vaccine will have had a positive impact on preventing long Covid, cognitive impairment and other long term complications. 

staylor

to me it does not matter how much trial data there is.  what i uestion is what information is contained in the data that pfizer would want to keep the data from experts, and public for so long.  55 years to me seems absurd.  this mrna jab was released faster than any vaccine in history.  what if there proves to be very harmful side effects in the future for many of the people that have taken them?  Are you aware of the increase of sickness and disease in the US military right now?  Does pfizer have vaccine mandates for their employees?  Is it true there has been a huge increase of athletes having cardiovascular issues since the rollout of the jab? Does the US congress have vaccine mandates?  Does google sensor search results?  Who funds Reuters?  Are you familiar with the WEF and Klaus Schwab? Is Bill Gates a doctor?  Have you listened to anything from DR Peter Mccullough?  There is so much more here than pro or anti vaccination. i am not anti vaccination for a second.  i have chosen to have some, and believe they have helped to erradicate sickness, disease, and suffering for many years.  would you aggree that the covid mrna injection is an experimental therapy?  Also to me it is worth doing a bit of research into ADE- antibody dependent enhancement.  I also find it a bit suspect that nations with very high rates of mrna covid jabs are currently having record number of cases.

thank you for reading my message and for your reply.

james s,

Very quickly, and for clarity, I was trying to make the point... this global mega-problem isn't an overnight fix.

Regarding all the other questions and inferences you listed, I really can't tell whether you are joking or for real.

staylor

Agreed this is a very, very difficult, and complex issue.  Marching along following orders is easy.  Critical thinking using your own brain for some is impossible.  If and when the time comes I wont dance but i will say i told you so.  take care and remember to keep up to date with your boosters.  What ever you do do not look into anything i mentioned in the previous message.

james s,

Sorry I don't follow what you are saying. What do you mean by "If and when the time comes I wont dance but i will say i told you so."

You told me what?

James is very obviously an anti-vax troll who is layers deep in internet conspiracies you haven't even heard of. All he's doing is purposefully engaging in bad faith in an effort to lend his manic conspiracy worldview some creedence. Stop feeding the trolls please.

definition

you are wrong.  i agree with vaccination.  i am also smeone who thinks for myself and does not believe everything i read or see on msm.  instead of throwing out an ad hominem attack why not look into antibody dependent enhancement or please explain to me why highly jabbed nations are currently experiencing record high covid case numbers.  

thank you very much for your reply.

definitiion,

Roger that, I came to the same conclusion a while ago.

I'm not really a troll feeder, and I truly have better things to do. But I'm always interested in hearing more from all sides. Even if it gets a bit crazy, I usually come away from a conversation considering things a bit more thoroughly. Sadly, james s is blowing a great chance to educate me and others in a public forum.

There are ways to make me sit up and pay attention and think 'maybe I can learn something here', I'm kinda hoping james s pulls it together, so we can get somewhere positive with this.

staylor

please take a look into ade.  and please try to explain to me why highly jabbed nations are having record hogh cases.  do it without using google.  

james s, 

Let's get to it.

What is your overarching point? Are you pro-vaccination (either the Pfizer or the Moderna shot), or are you anti-vaccination? I'm not asking your position on polio or measle vaccinations. I'm asking your position on the Covid-19 vaccinations.

How many Pfizer or Moderna vaccinations do you have on your vaccination passport?

Staylor

ill consider answering your uestions once you look into ADE and try to explain to me why nations with high covid jab rates are also currently experiencing high rate of covid infections?  please attempt to do this without using google.  id suggest duckduckgo as a search engine.  also dr simone gold has some great research into the issue.

thanks for your reply this is your chance to shine.

staylor

please look at gibralters covid vaccination rate and correlate that with their current rate of covid infections

james s,

It's gonna be pretty hard for me to take you serious if we can't start off on the right foot. I'm not going to chase ADE, high covid jab rates/high infection rates, Dr. Simone Gold, Gibraltar vaccination rates, or any number of other lines of research you think I need to know about.

Stop ducking. How many Covid vaccinations do you have on your Covid vaccination passport. 

If you don't have any Covid vaccinations, cool, you don't need to have any to have a conversation. But I will keep asking you for clarity on this point, otherwise your dancing back and forth on the subject is confusing.

staylor

gibralter has a 99% vaccination rate and currently has the highest covid infection numbers since the beginning of the pandemic.  Does that mean the vaccine works at stopping infection?  

James s,

Last chance... if you want to have a conversation... answer my question. If you want to keep tossing out strawman arguments/inferences, cool. Enjoy the echo chamber.

staylor

my covid vaccine status is none of your business.  you are aking me about my vaccine passport?  do you wear a brown shirt?

but i do agree with you.  if you do not have anything relevant to say then back down.  take care.  i wish you all the best on your next booster.  i hope that one works for you.

Carry on james s.

sir yes sir.  

For the record bhubble.  I destroyed him

Oh this was fun. Thanks for the read.

Oh this was fun. Thanks for the read.

i wonder who successfully flung more sand around the sand box? i'm telling my mom on you guys!!

i think we should all just go back to paying homage to meat loaf again instead of bickering....wasn't he a fun loving guy?

...and some days I pray for silence
and some days I pray for soul
some days I just pray to the god
of sex & drums & rock n' roll!

good morning 

the honerable mr justin trudeau being our prime minister i must  think has been following the public health orders to the letter.  he must have been physical distancing, wearing a mask, avioding groups, contact tracing and so on.  he is double jabbed and boosted.  this morning he has announced he has covid 19.  

Can we agree that this jab does not prevent infection and public health orders are not working?

honourable.  sorry.  english is my second language

james s, yes we can agree, and Trudeau announced that a few days ago too, just prior to the convoy approaching. hmmm... 

Sorry, I should clarify. He announced last week, Thurs or Fri, "I've been exposed to Covid and need to self isolate for 5 days..." Convenient eh?? If that doesn't raise red flags, then we're all totally lost.

When did anyone say it prevents infection.  It prevents serious illness and hospitalization

stevefrench

i am looking on a cdc.gov release right now from march 13 2021 and it says the pfizer jab has an eficacy rate of 90%

please try to follow with me.  it might be difficult.  at the beginning of this pandemic cdc, who, and msm said stay home to flatten the curve, the jabs are safe and effective, cloth masks work.  they have now been back tracking on several of their points.  what if and i know this is a what if but what if they start back tracking on the safety part of the jab?   the jab has not had any long term studies as it is new technology.  Can i get an ADE from the crowd?  

Stevefrench

Peevets hospitalizations?   are you also claiming that vjabbed are not ending up in the hospital?

I would like to echo Shaun Taylor's point about people calling themselves "freedom fighters" over this.

I'd like to add that you do not need to have served in the military, as he has, to see this point. As Ukranian civilians are being trained in guerrilla warfare in the face of a possible Russian invasion, Canadians have the gall to call themselves freedom fighters from the comfort of their living rooms. If we need people with Shaun's experience to tell us why that is wrong, we truly are in serious trouble.

A while ago I saw a sign along the highway asking drivers if they were "ok with medical apartheid". The callous use of these words shows an incredible disconnect from reality and an utter lack of understanding of what these terms truly mean. What suffering has preceded their existence.

Mind you, the fact that others have suffered, or are suffering more than you, doesn't mean your troubles aren't real and worthy of discussion. If you truly believe vaccines are that bad you have every right to discuss that worry and base personal choices on your views about them. However, if you start equating yourself with people who are actual freedom fighters or people who lived under apartheid, you disqualify yourself from adult conversation.

Ben

Would the term "medical segregation" be more acceptable to you? To not disqualify anyone from adult conversation?

ben

is this now going to be a debate on identity.  are people not allowed in your opinion to identify as freedom fighters?  what about inclusivity?

roof rack for volkswagen tiguan 2009-2017.

will accept a case of pilsner or Kootenays. 

250-231-four209.

@james s

Rossland is only an inclusive community *IF* you do what everyone else wants you to do and only *IF* you believe what everyone else wants you to believe. 

Rossland is not at all inclusive. Anybody who says differently is just lying.