Garbage collection

Is anyone else having problems recently with their garbage not being picked up due to it being too heavy?

We have rarely had this happen untill recently and now it seems to be a common occurrence. Wondering if anyone else is having this problem? also for the record I have weighed my garbage a few times when it has been left and it has been close to 50pounds but not over and I've also contacted city hall but I'm looking to see if this is a common problem or not.

thanks in advance

Ive not had that problem but I'm pretty over having to pay twice for garnage removal, I pay for it on my city utilities then have to pay per bag again.  

They wouldn't take mine today.  On the note it said it weighed 63 pounds, so I weighed it myself and got 43 pounds.  The garbage and the garbage container weighed in at 48 pounds.  It's possible my scale is out a bit, but not that much.  My theory is when they weigh it they pull up really quickly so are actually measuring the weight of the garbage and the additional force applied to get it out of the container.

I gave them a call and the person I talked to was very receptive to my concern and added it to a list of complaints they have received about this exact situation.

Hopefully it gets resolved.