Consignment gear & clothing store coming to Rossland!

Consignment gear & outdoor clothing store opening late this fall! With a community focus, we’re working to make the outdoors an accessible place for all while keeping good gear going. 

We will be accepting high-quality, gently used outdoor clothing & gear for all ages. We’ll offer our consignors reasonable rates, with the option of a cash pay out or store credit once your gear has sold. 

Have a look through your gear stash and/or closet as we will be accepting seasonal consignment drop-offs mid November, beginning with winter items. 

Best wishes and a wonderful idea for a new Rossland store.

Woo! Finally, I can stop daydreaming about getting a consignment shop going myself. Stoked to see how you make it happen and happy to lend a hand.

Yes!  Congrats and can't wait to see all the goodies that will be available!  So excited for you CV! ♡☆♡☆♡

This will be great! 

Where will it be located?

Thanks for all the support everyone! We'll be in the old OK Store. Looking forward to seeing all the goods folks bring in! Update with drop-off hours soon to come. 

Cool, where the old Boomtown sports consignment place was.

Yes! 

I can't wait till this much needed store is added to our community! Do we know the opening date yet? I have lots of snow sports gear to sell. Should I post here or wait till you open? I would rather support you....

Thanks BessyT! We're so excited to be apart of the community! We hope to be accepting gear drop-offs within the next couple of weeks and have the store open for shopping as soon as it's full up with good stuff (likely early December). We'll update everyone here :)

We'll be accepting consignment drop-offs beginning November 29th, Tuesday - Saturday 1pm to 5pm. Help us fill up the store with winter gear so we can open! Check out okstoregear.com for more info.