Buttercup Refill

Just wondering if I missed some public  announcement regarding Buttercup Refill. It's been a week since I ordered online and have received no products, no response to emails or messages to the business, and the phone number is out of order. Could someone comment on whether or not this business is still viable?  I've used this business many times before and I'm a little frustrated that there has been no contact, yet I could order online. If you know the woman who owns this business and have an explanation for her absence could you please let me know.

Cheers

Heather Brandvold

I have emailed you directly, Heather.

Hi Heather , 

So glad we got to chat this morning  and figure everything out. 

See you Friday 

Colleen  

In the end is the business still viable? I have a friend who used them in the past and if there is some questionable business practices I will pass along the info.

At MB....no questionable business practices whatsoever. Just communication mix up and all is well; would recommend Buttercup Refill to anyone; the product is excellent, environmentally sound and the convenience of home delivery is the bomb.

Heather Brandvold

To add to my last comment....thanks to Bhubble this was a positive experience for both seller and buyer!

GREAT to hear!!!

LOL wanna talk about questionable business practices.. have a quick conversation with the owners of our newest church in Rossland, Mountain Refillery. I guess Rossland needed another drug front besides the skate shop.

Care to clarify this rumour?

I've been curious about the Mountain Refillery and waiting for an advertisement of some kind about it. Website just says 'members only' with no description.