Attacked by A Dog

I was just attacked and bitten by a dog while cycling below Happy Valley to the cemetary.  I noted another reccent post with a photo of what appears to be the same dog.

This dog is obviously not safe to be wandering off leash and the owner (Eric?) does not seem to think they have a problem.  I have called the City and left a message, but owners should be responsible for their pets.

What can we do about it?

Photos: 

Sorry to hear about his Neil, this is such a horrible enounter and although I am unsure your next steps may I mention... Dog owners...STOP allowing your dogs to run up to greet/jump on/lick/knock over/sniff etc people that they enounter while immediately stating "dont worry they are friendly"! Some people dont care if they are firendly or not...some people are allergic to dogs, some people dont like dogs (gasp...believe it or not) and some people are simply not interested in greeting your dog. Teach your dogs to heal or keep them on a leash. If they are on a leash do not allow them to drag you over to every other person out for a stroll. Be a responsible dog owner.