The Paradise Paradox.

Bode Miler Warren Millers Son has a great Documentary being released this Year. It gets into how Mountain Ski Towns are now Places where Narcissists run Gaslighting Games on unsuspecting new Peeps  who aren't like minded (Narcissistic). Alcoholism and Drug use is 4 times as high as non ski towns and so are Suicides.Moved 2 Rossland to get your mind clear? For the Nature? Health Reasons? If your not a Narcissistic Bully best You keep to yourselves. There literally people who go hiking/ biking and running  between 4 am- 6 am here Too avoid being Gaslit. The Clique here? Gaslighting.  Narcissistic hate life and hate selves so last thing they want around them is people who aren't that.Good too see a Major Ski movie production company pointing Out this Fact about Rossland and Other Mountain Towns.

The Documentary  is Called Paradise Pardox. It's a real good warning for the many including myself who just moved here too live in peace and try's too keep to himself but was Constanly  Stalked by flying Monkeys and Cvert Narcissists. Once I learned a Year ago what a Narcissist is and what they are about? Wow changed everything for my life especially here in a Town/ Village Saturated with Narcissistic people.

Why are you still here? You seem to really enjoy complaing about Rossland and the people here, if it's so bad just leave already.

Bahahaha Robinson Robinson don't like it leave. Your continual garbage on this platform if what brings everyone down. Also couldn't help but notice you have a rental here so I guess it's ok to profit from this town all while shitting on it. 

What are the abusive narcissists gaslighting people about? 

Lol, the irony here is that this entire original post reeks of narcissism and gaslighting. I have never had this problem here. Perhaps it is your self-centered, arrogant thinking, behavior, and lack of general empathy and consideration for others that is leading you to this conclusion. 

I have never been part of a community like Rossland before. Where people smile and say 'Hello' to you wherever you go. Where the community bends over backward to help those in need and down on their luck.

The amount of people who volunteer so much of their free time to continue to make this community a better place is amazing. We have a Winter Carnival, Golden City Days, Community Trail Build Days, 2 Music Festivals, a summer and winter Film Festival, multiple biking and skiing events, and much, much more. You won't find this in other communities.

I am sorry Robinson, my view of Rossland is the complete opposite of yours. This is an amazing place, full of so many beautiful people. I couldn't imagine wanting to be anywhere else right now. 

I will leave you with some advice my dad used to tell me all the time. 'If it smells like sh*t everywhere you go, it's time to check the bottom of your shoes.'

Hi Robinson Robinson,

Im sorry to learn that this has been your experience here in Rossland. It sounds like you've really been struggling. I can't say that I share your perspective, though I can acknowledge that Rossland has some challenges, as does every other place that someone might reside.

I hope that there is someone you can talk to, who can also help you move through some of the challenges you're currently facing. Take care of yourself and enjoy what you can here.

I second others. For the last few years I read your posts about how bad Rossland is (including public review on snow forecast website) and your variuous other contrarian posts. Frankly, seems like you are gaslighting everybody around you. Shifting blame for your bad experience to everybody else.

I find Rossland people, both newcomers like myself and oldtimers to be friendly and kind. If somebody is unkind, the only reason why it is so noticeable and annoying is that is so rare. In any big town, one probably wouldn't even notice/react to that. 

Personal thought. Running at 4am? That combines two things I hate: gettign up early and running. I woudl ratehr be gaslighted by shameless drunken/dragged narcissists.

This you too RR?

https://www.reddit.com/user/Birthday-Acceptable/

The Rossland bashing (and other local towns) sure reads like it.

Also Bode Miller is not Warren Miller's son